This post is long overdue! I was given this award quite some time ago now and feel really guilty I haven’t gotten around to responding! It has just been a very hectic few months here at Philosophy and Cupcakes Head Quarters, many deadlines with my masters degree and moving (again!)
I received the Versatile Blogger and Sunshine Award by the fantastic Nicola from Nom! A previous guest blogger on this blog and a blogger of many tasty treats, a truly fantastic blog. And her round ups of her recent baking purchases inspire a certain green eyed monster!
The rules for both the awards are :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link them back.
2. Say some 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
4. Convey the blogger about the nomination.
So here are 5 random facts about me:
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Grey’s Anatomy
- I only eat salted popcorn which is best served with minstrels for the salty sweet combo!
- When I was younger I won awards for dancing which looking back were really lame and I ironically have two left feet now!
- I love baking cupcakes but rarely bother to decorate them properly and normally end up doing what I like to call the blob and sweep method! Its far quicker than piping!
- While my blog is happy shiny rainbow unicorns and full of cakey goodness my MA thesis is on the topic of death – two things you wouldn’t normally put together
The people I’m giving these awards to are:
Pint Sized Baker
These are fantastic bakers and bloggers so please go and take a look
And a massive thank you to Nicola for nominating me